Wynar Unique Senior Living
- Sufficient formal education to enable the performance of daily tasks with understanding of what is involved. Personality attuned to the requirements of meeting needs of the infirm and aged. Previous experience helpful, but not essential. Full-time attendants must be at least 18 years old or a high school graduate.
- Ensure the safety and well-being of all residents at all times. In emergency situations, call ambulance or fire department as needed.
- Assisting clients with ambulation and mobility around the house or outside (doctor’s appointments, walks etc.)
- Assisting clients with personal care and hygiene
- Preparing meals and shopping for groceries or other essentials
- Serving as a companion to clients
- Transporting clients to and from appointments, errands and activities
- Empathy and the ability to care for the client's social, emotional, physical and mental health
- Proficient with the proper handling of medications
- Ability to remain calm and handle any emergencies that may arise
- Exceptionally patient, good at listening and responding to others' needs
- Keep all living areas, bathrooms, kitchen, and dining areas clean at all times.
- Supervise resident's medication. Ensure that residents receive their proper medication at the proper time.
- Receive messages and relay these to the manager in a timely manner.