STUDENT & ALUMNI INFORMATION
- FREE for all job seeking students AND alumni!
- Recruiters seeking future teachers will be present!
- You don’t want to miss out!
- Professional dress is required.
- Bring 25-30 resumes and anticipate staying for at least 45 minutes! We have an average of 70-75 employers at each fair - so it takes time to meet them all!
- Register and view the list of districts here. Registration for employers opens 12/1/19. List will be available beginning 1/15/20.
Prior to the day of the fair:
- Be sure to schedule a resume review appointment with the Career Development Office (One Stop Shop) to ensure that your resume is in tip top shape! Call today, 903.468.3223.
- Attend the Career Boot Camp to prepare for the Fair. The Career Boot Camp is a stationed event where students get access to Resume Reviews, Mock Interviews, Career Closet, and LinkedIn photos.
On the day of the fair
- Bring plenty of resumes and dress professionally!
- Bring your student ID to speed up your check-in process and receive a printed name-tag
- Research the companies attending before you arrive and have a plan!
- Recruit for your future educators and administrators!
- Build brand recognition for your company/organization with A&M-Commerce students.
- Registration opens 12/1/19 here.
- First time attendee? Your account will need to be approved prior to registration. Sign up for an account today to receive e-mail notification as soon as registration opens.
Single Table – Includes one skirted table (6’x30″), two chairs, lunch tickets for two recruiters, parking, wireless internet access and advertising to students.
$200 - Regular
$175 - Early Bird
Note: Payment must be received by 2/1/20 in order to receive the early bird discount. After 2/1/20, prices increase by $25.00.
ADD ON FEES
$25 - Additional Recruiters Fee
$25 - Electricity
Cancellation Policy: Registrations must be canceled three business days before the event in order to receive a refund.
Refunds will be issued for the amount paid, less a $25 administrative fee. If you do not attend, the full registration fee will still be due.
DEADLINE TO REGISTER: Our events have been meeting capacity, particularly in the Fall semester. Do not miss out on your opportunity to Hire a Lion at A&M-Commerce. Deadline to register is March 15, 2020.
For more information, contact:
Texas A&M University - Commerce
firstname.lastname@example.org | 903.468.3212