34th Annual Chamber Golf Tournament
Name: 34th Annual Chamber Golf Tournament
Date: April 7, 2023
Registration: Register Now
It’s time for the 34th Annual Chamber Golf Tournament, set for April 7 at the Sulphur Springs Country Club.
Like last year, the registration fee for a six-person scramble team is $750, with tee times at 8 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. We have room for 25 afternoon teams and 18 morning teams on a first-come basis. Registration includes 12 mulligans, six meal tickets, and three carts.
We also have many sponsorship opportunities, so check out our registration form online at hopkinschamber.org or drop by the office at 110 Main St.
Hopkins County Chamber of Commerce 3rd Annual Golf Tournament Rules
- All proceeds benefit the HC Chamber of Commerce Format will be Florida Scramble, 6-person teams - All men will hit from white tees and all women will hit from red tees.
- Two-putt rule will be in effect. First putt must be from on the green.
- Lies may be improved one club length, no nearer the hole.
- All rulings will be made by a golf spokesperson and will be final.
- Mulligans may not be shared. Included with team registration.
- Prizes will be awarded at the conclusion of afternoon play.
- The low net team will be recognized as the official winner of the tournament.
- All teams must provide current handicaps prior to play. Maximum 18.
- Cart keys will not be distributed until time to depart for play.
- Raffle Tickets will be available. Do not need to be present to win.
- Morning teams need to be finished and in the clubhouse no later than 12:45.
- Excessively slow play may be grounds for disqualification.
- NO outside alcohol is allowed on the course.
Contest Holes Hole Number:
1 Closest to the Line
2 Men move to Gold Tee Box
4 Hole In One
5 Longest Putt
6 Two Holes on the Green
8 Hit Square in Fairway
9 Hole in One
11 Cone Game (Move to red cones near the green)
12 Closest to the Hole
13 Hole in One & Dice Game
14 Longest Drive—Women
15 Men move to Gold Tee Box
17 Pick a Side (Right or Left of Line) ($5 bet)
18 Closest to the Hole-2nd Shot
Your entry fee includes participation in all games except the betting hole on 17.
Download a paper registration here